Friday, October 16, 2009

Garlic Lime Chicken


Garlic Lime Chicken
Originally uploaded by Ajidivine
Garlic lime chicken, mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus was Wednesday nights dinner. I found the recipe in a book called Saving Dinner by Leanne Ely. It was fairly simple to do and not to costly to prepare. I wasn't so sure if I would like lime juice on my chicken, but the combination of all the spices together actually worked well. I made instant mashed potatoes as opposed to doing it myself. I do have a 5lb bag of russett potatoes sitting in my kitchen that are waiting for me. I love fresh asparagus (can't stand the canned variety). I cooked the asparagus in a little chicken broth, butter and adobo seasing, just enough to keep some of the crunch.

The chicken recipe has been added to my recipe database, because I will make this again. If you want to the recipe let me know and I will share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment