Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cheesecake!


Multimedia message
Originally uploaded by Ajidivine
This is the 2nd Cheesecake that I have ever made. I don't count those no-bake things at all. This is from a recipe I found in a Southern Living Cookbook, it called Deluxe Cheesecake. I deviated on the crust and used a whole package of pecan sandie cookies instead of graham crackers. I watched videos and read articles on how to keep your cheesecake from cracking. I must have learned something, because there wasn't a crack to be found on this cheesecake. I found it really hard wait until the cheesecake was fully cooled. I baked this for Michael's birthday and it was an absolute with him. Now he will never eat another Sara Lee Cheesecake again, he claims. It was a delight to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment