Friday, September 4, 2009

Cheeseburger Pizza


Cheeseburger Pizza
Originally uploaded by Ajidivine
Yesterday I wanted a cheeseburger and a pizza, but I could not choose which one I wanted the most. A thought clicked and I thought I would try my hand at a Cheeseburger Pizza. I used the same dough recipe that I used on my margherita pizza, except I didn't add herbs to the dough. I baked the crust for about 5-8 minutes, then I spread some BBQ sauce (I used Bone Suckin' BBQ sauce) on the crust, next a layer of chedder cheese, a layer of crumbled cooked ground beef (I seasoned it while it cooked with Montreal Steak seasoning), 3 sliced roma tomatoes, thinly sliced red onions, green onions, spinach (my version of lettuce on a cheeseburger) and finally a layer of mozzarella cheese. I baked at 350 until the crust started to brown. This was a wonderful explosion of taste in my mouth. I wasn't sure how it turn out, but I shouldn't have doubted myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment